Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to the new Bachelorette News Blog !

Hi, my name is Brady and I've taken over the day to day operation of the popular and award winning blog, formerly known as Bachelor News. Aletheia (did I spell it right?) asked me if I wanted to take over for her, so I have. Afterall, who could refuse such a sweetheart as Aletheia ? Just kidding...I accepted because she threatened to kill me if I said no.

I'll have a few changes as the blog progresses, and as you can see, the first change is the name...we now go by Bachelorette News. Pretty original name, eh ? Some other differences from the previous way things were run around here is that I don't have "inside sources", or any other friends close to the show. In fact, I'm embarrassed to admit to my friends that I even watch the show. But I watch it anyway...sometimes to be entertained, sometimes just to make fun of the many idiots who humiliate themselves on national tv. But never with the illusion that any of these people will fall in love. OK, call me jaded, but admit it, so are you !

1 comment:

  1. 06-13-09 Great reading, can't wait for your comments next week. This is more entertaining than the show. It's really a stupid show, all these guys making fools of themselves. But why now if they are getting paid for it. Hurry back DWTS.
    RG

    ReplyDelete